Fans claimed that the irresponsibility of Kiel Tutin was unacceptable and need to stop. aespa, Blackpink, and ITZY are all popular girl groups with completely different concepts, so how could he use similar choreography for all of them? Some fans expressed.
Realizing he has caused such a big fuss, Kiel Tutin quickly spoke out against the criticism on his Instagram story. He declared that he was not totally wrong in this incident.
To prove that, he listed 5 reasons:
1. He’d never purposely use similar choreography for famous girl groups.
2. He’d always make sure nothing is remotely similar.
3. This move was used for Not Shy only and not anything else.
4. He has zero control over what ends up in the final Kpop choreography.
5. Choreography can overlap, and it’s normal.
However, seems like Tutin’s explanation didn’t solve anything, instead, it triggered netizens even more due to his questionable attitude in the post. He used the words “stupid questions” and “get a life” to talk to netizens, and this is totally disrespectful.
Well, anyway, Savage was officially a few hours ago, so let’s check it out to know whether aespa’s comeback actually copies any single dance move of Blackpink or ITZY.
Are you a Kpop fan? If yes, then you've come to the exact channel you ever need! Here, we will bring you exciting and exotic K-pop content through beautifully edited videos. With us, you can grasp deeper knowledge about the K-pop world - a large, strange yet amazing industry of Korea.