Blackpink’s online concert THE SHOW earned 11.7 billion won with 280,000 viewers
This is the number of viewers around the world, except for China. The 280,000 number is equivalent to about 5 concerts in a stadium with a capacity of about 50,000 seats. Besides, the total revenue of this 90-minute concert is expected to be about 11.7 billion KRW.
THE SHOW has also received a lot of positive feedback from viewers:
– The way Kim Jisoo prepared for her movie and this concert at the same time was so impressive. She can only be innate to be a person who works hard and has multitasking skills.
– I didn’t expect Jisoo wrote Korean lyrics for Tove Lo’s Habit. I really like the lyrics from Jisoo’s solo song: “I fell asleep and had to wake up alone in the world we both created”
– Yah yah yah yah yah is crazy. The money is worth every penny. The way they arranged the stage was really amazing. In the performance ‘DDU-DU DDU-DU’ it was woww … there was water effect … woww … there was fire effect … wow.
– I am a Kpop fan and I have watched many online concerts. And obviously, we can feel that BLACKPINK’s concert has been invested a huge amount. The stages are all renewed. There must be a reason why they didn’t appear at the awards show.
– Jisoo’s Korean lyrics written for solo songs are really good.
– Everything was amazing, especially Lisa and Jennie’s solo stage, and DDU-DU DDU-DU’s stage was the most impressive.
The representative of YG revealed that YouTube is the side actively proposing to collaborate this time with BLACKPINK. This is considered a pilot project for YouTube to hold online concerts with other artists in the future.
Are you a Kpop fan? If yes, then you've come to the exact channel you ever need! Here, we will bring you exciting and exotic K-pop content through beautifully edited videos. With us, you can grasp deeper knowledge about the K-pop world - a large, strange yet amazing industry of Korea.